Are you trying to get a foot in the door of the marketing, communications or PR industry? Do you have a passion for theatre and the performing arts? Then come and join the Theatre Works team and help us deliver Theatrical Evolution!
Theatre Works is seeking a talented and driven Marketing Intern to help us deliver our 2018 season.
Marketing Interns will have the opportunity to independently manage projects related to membership campaigns, social media advertising, promotional partnerships and audience surveys. Additional responsibilities include preparing, executing and reporting on numerous and varied marketing campaigns.
If you are successful in your application you will:
- Develop your communication skills and confidence
- Experience the marketing capabilities of a business first hand
- Apply your marketing knowledge to a real workplace
- Explore your future career path in marketing
- Add relevant marketing experience to your resume
- Build your professional business network
- Gain references and endorsements
- Have a mentor you can call upon for advice
Minimum commitment for this position is one day a week.
TO APPLY: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your expression of interest outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your availability.